Welcome to the website of the Roman Catholic Church of St Thomas Aquinas and St Stephen Harding, which is situated at 53 Great Hales Street, Market Drayton, Shropshire TF9 1JL
Mass is being celebrated on Sundays at 11am and Wednesdays at 10am. Please see the news pages for any alterations to Mass times.
Mass will be shorter in length with no singing and a brief homily! There is a limit of 40 places in Church.
If you are coming to mass, please come in good time and please note the church should not be entered outside mass times.
- On arrival you will need to hand sanitiser in the Church Porch
- Please give your name and contact details to the Steward
- A Steward will escort you to your place, the please stay in your seat
- Please observe 2 metre social distancing
- Face masks are mandatory
- Please do not kneel in Church
- Please avoid talking in Church
- At the end of mass please follow the directions of the Steward
- The collection will be taken at the back of church following Mass
- No toilets will be available
If any parishioners below the age of 70 and with no underlying health issues are able to assist with stewarding, please ring Fr Anthony on 01952 811299.
For recent newsletters, please click on the News Pages tab above.
If you wish to receive the weekly newsletter, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
For online giving, please click on the Online Giving to the Parish tab above.
If you require a Priest and for emergencies, please phone Fr Anthony Wild on 01952 811299 (Priest resident at Newport)
Please note that Great Hales Street is “OneWay” from Phoenix Bank towards Berrisford Road. Traffic from Newcastle Road/Stafford Street cannot access the church from there.